Bi-lingual Clinical Educator/Trainer
The ideal candidate for this position must be passionate about aesthetics with natural persuasive skills to educate internal and external clients. The bi-lingual clinical educator/sales representative requires working with the Sales team and Marketing team, the ideal candidate must have strong customer service background, be a team player, and have excellent communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to field incoming and outbound calls on a daily basis. Candidates will also, coordinate national workshops, training events and in-office training visits. He/she will also be responsible for educating clients on product knowledge, protocols and application techniques through phone calls, webinars and in office account visits as well as promoting and selling products.
- Deliver a clear message about Xtetic to existing and potential clients.
- Achieving daily client contact quotas including sales and scheduling of workshop attendees.
- Responsible for re-activating inactive accounts through training calls and new product introduction.
- Responsible for generating leads through cold calling, networking, and mining existing accounts.
- Responsible for converting leads to customers.
- Responsible for developing sales plans strategies.
- Internal staff training; product knowledge, clinical procedures and communicating changes and new product information.
- Follow up calls with training and trade show leads, converting leads to viable opportunities.
- Proficient at articulating details of the product line to physicians, RN's and Estheticians.
- Responsible fordemonstrating expertisein industry market credibility, branding Xtetic and earning client’s loyalty.
- Ideal candidate must be flexible with schedule and able to prioritize and wear many hats as dictated by the need of the company/clients.
- Must be willing to travel if needed to trade shows and national workshop.
- Bi-lingual – Spanish (preferred)– must speak both languages clearly and proficiently.
- CA state Licensed Esthetician.
- Minimum 4 years' experience, plus recent direct sales experience with focus on skin care existing client contact base is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of skin Anatomy &Physiology.
- Passionate about the beauty industry and addressing skin concerns specific to uneven skin tone and hyper-pigmentation.
- A dynamic personality that truly loves interacting with guestsdaily.
- Create custom care plans based on any skin challenge.
- Positive attitude and always encouraging.
- Willing to learn and be able to meet and exceed salesgoals.
- Ability to learn and utilize sales scripts and product ingredientinformation.
- Ability to comfortably work independently without day-to-day direction.
- Strong emphasis on communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills.
- PC and internet skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Power Point, Quick books and ACT a plus.
Please summit your resume via email to